Be an educated investor, don't follow other leads.
Let us take you through all the measures where you can be a smart invester. There are certain risks associated with trading digital currency. As digital currencies are volatile and the prices can go up and down. Due to the rapidly changing price of digital currencies, some customers may not have sell limits that are sufficient relative to the value of total digital currency they are storing on Coinbase. Sell limits are one of the many measures Coinbase takes to protect client accounts and assets.
Alright as a proactive measure, we encourage customers to check the following items on their accounts on their own:
- Ensure your email address is properly receiving all communications and notifications from Coinbase. To learn more about ensuring email delivery, please refer to this support article.
- Ensure your two-factor authentication is updated and functional. If you have recently switched mobile devices, your two-factor authentication needs to be properly migrated to the new device. In addition, please migrate from SMS two factor to Google Authenticator to enhance the security on your account, if you have not already done so. To learn more about two-factor authentication.
- Familiarize yourself with your buy and sell limits.
- Complete any pending identity verifications. During times of significant volatility, ID verification may become degraded or unavailable. To learn more about identity verification on Coinbase.
- Expect payments to take the maximum number of days indicated when making a deposit or withdrawal.